Sante 40 Plus Eye Drops
It is important that eyes that become tired easily are given nutrition such as vitamins and care.
Sante 40 Plus, nutrients (vitamins / amino acids) etc. to activate the function of the eyes 5
One component is an eye drop that exerts its effect on tired eyes and blurred vision eye tiredness, blurred vision (such as when there are many eyes), conjunctival hyperemia, eye itching, eye disease prevention (after swimming, when dust and perspiration get into the eyes, etc.), blepharitis (sore lamina), purple ophthalmitis due to external light and other rays (snow eyes etc.), hard contact lenses are worn when you feel uncomfortable.
- Neostigmine methyl sulfate 0.005%
- Natural vitamin E (d-α-tocopherol acetate) 0.05%
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.05%
- Panthenol 0.05%
- Taurine 1.0%
- Chlorpheniramine maleate 0.03%
- Epsilon-aminocaproic acid 1.0%
Tired eyes, bleary eyes (increase in eye mucus, etc.),
conjunctival congestion, itchy eyes, prevention of eye disease (after
swimming, when dust or sweat enters the eyes, etc.), blepharitis
(soreness of eyelids), ophthalmia due to light rays such as ultraviolet
rays (e.g., snow blindness), discomfort while wearing hard contact
Instill 1 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times daily.
- If administered to a child, the product must be administered under the direction and observation of the child’s guardian.
- Do not let the tip of the bottle touch your eyes, eyelids or eyelashes (doing so could cause the solution to become contaminated with eye mucus or bacteria). Do not use the product if it does become contaminated.
- Do not use the product while wearing soft contact lenses.
- Use only as an eye drop.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and keep sealed. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in a hot place such as inside a car or near a heater. If the product is left in a hot place, the bottle may become warped causing the solution to leak and degrading its quality. Please do not use the product in such a case.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not transfer the solution to another receptacle. (Doing so may lead to misuse of the product or may affect its quality.)
- Do not share the product with another person.
- Do not use the product if it has exceeded its use-by date. Even before the use-by date, please use the product as soon as possible after opening the bottle.
- Depending on the conditions of storage, the ingredients may crystallize and form white deposits around the inside of the bottle’s tip or on the inside of the cap. If this occurs, gently wipe off the deposits with a clean piece of gauze before using the product.