Soft99 Polyester Body Filler 400g
Enough of the polyester putty is given to repair a big-size car. The spatula and mixing stick are included.
Directions to use
1. Rub on the area being repaired with the 150-grit sandpaper.
2. Take out a moderate amount of the putty, and mix it well with the hardener.
3. Apply the mixed putty on the area being repaired with the included spatula while filling in the scratch.
4. After it hardens (for 1-2 hours), make the surface smooth with the sandpaper.
5. Finish up with Body Paint.