Products from Japan

Tsurugi Inc. Response to COVID-19
Please Read Before the Purchase

ORIHIRO DAYCON DIET TEA

SKU HVO049
$14.99
In stock
1
Product Details

ORIHIRO PERU DAYCON 100% DIET TEA

Product introduction

Recommended for those who are worried about lack of exercise. It is also recommended as a diet tea for those who like sweets. Uses 100%

Raw materials and ingredients

Daycon (roasted / 65% leaves, 35% potato)

How to use

● Put one package of this product in 0.5-1 liter of boiling water and boil over low heat for about 3 minutes.

● Please adjust the boiling time according to your taste and color.

● If moderate color and good scent come out, stop the heat and keep it warm in a pot or cool it down in a refrigerator.

● After boiling out, if you leave the tea bag in it, bitterness may appear, so be sure to remove it and transfer it to a pot.

Save this product for later