High quality nutritional supplement from the unique algae Spirulina from the leading Japanese manufacturer ALGAE. Conforms to the international GMP quality standard. Normalizes metabolic processes in the body (protein, lipid and carbohydrate), increases immunity, reduces blood clotting, increases endurance and stability of the body. According to the WHO, regular use of spirulina can prevent up to 2/3 of all known diseases.
Spirulina Platensis is a beneficial, single-celled blue-green microalga that appeared on our planet about 3 billion years ago. It has a unique biochemical composition, which makes it possible to use it for the prevention of various diseases and the normalization of the physiological functions of the body. According to the World Health Organization, spirulina is able to protect against many diseases (up to 70%); it has no analogues in the world. In addition, it has a phenomenal nutritional value: in terms of nutrient content, 1 gram of seaweed is equal to 1 kilogram of vegetables. Contains more than 4000 nutrients that are well absorbed by humans.
Effect of spirulina
- strengthens the immune system, is a prophylactic agent for people with acute respiratory viral infections and influenza.
- compensates for vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- normalizes acid-base balance, protein, carbohydrate and water-salt metabolism.
- helps keep blood sugar levels under control.
- will help raise the level of hemoglobin in the blood. This is true for pregnant women, children and debilitated patients.
- has the ability to satisfy hunger, normalize metabolism.
- contains polyunsaturated fatty acids that lower bad cholesterol.