July 3, 2020
As we have previously announced, the novel coronavirus pandemic has caused a global reduction of flights. Accordingly, acceptance of international mail items to some countries/territories is temporarily suspended and delivery delays are expected for outbound mail items to other countries/territories.
Especially for mail items to the United Kingdom, Mexico and some Southeast Asian countries/territories, loading items onto airplanes destined for these countries/territories is expected to take about three weeks.
Therefore, we are trying our best to promptly dispatch as many postal items as possible to these countries/territories, in cooperation with airlines.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for the slowdowns in delivery. Your kind understanding during this difficult period would be very much appreciated.
An update from Japan Post for 30th of June.
Our acceptance of various international mail items has been temporarily suspended due to the novel coronavirus pandemic.
Meanwhile, we will resume acceptance of mail items as noted below from July 1.
- EMS and parcel-post / letter-post items by surface destined to China
- EMS and parcel-post / letter-post items by air destined to Italy and New Zealand
- Parcel-post / letter-post items by surface destined to Indonesia
For details on the countries and territories to which acceptance of mail is still temporarily suspended as of July 1, please see check all the suspended and eligible country list following this link:
An update from Japan Post for 18th of June.
EMS and parcel-post/letter-post items by air destined to the following countries:
Estonia, Austria, Croatia, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg.
This is an addition to the countries from the last update.
Please check all the suspended and eligible country list following this link:
Due to COVID-19 and the AIR mail significant increase in delivery time, loses or in some cases Temporary suspension and resumption of acceptance, we are opening new Delivery service – SURFACE MAIL. It’s a great opportunity to purchase a heavy weight product from us, such as shampoos or loads of car waxes for a very low price. All prices are based as usual on the Cart weight. The prices are:
- 1kg-2kg – 19$
- 2kg-3kg – 21$
- 3kg-4kg – 24$
- 4kg-5kg – 27$
After for each additional 1KG + 3$, up to 30KG!
So for the 30KG goods from Japan purchased from us, delivery price is ONLY 100$. It’s a lowest rate ever! Don’t miss the opportunity!
Now we have opened following countries:
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
United Arab Emirates
Delivery timing are varied and up to 3 months. It might be slower than usual, but it safe, with tracking number and it will definitely will reach your door step even during the COVID -19!
EMS and Air Mail Registered service is available for the Following Countries:
Korea, Republic of
For the rest of the world, you are free to place an order, we will pack it and will keep it ready to be posted as soon as Japan Post will be ready to accept the parcel.
Please contact us for the latest update or please check the following links:
We have temporary suspended Economy, e-packet and other services due to COVID.
New updated list of the suspended countries are issued, please check the link and the PDF file before making the purchase, if your country is listed, we are unable to process your order immediately, we will prepare your package and will post it to you as soon as Japan Post will be able to accept parcels.
If you are willing to make a purchase and would like us to arrange surface delivery for you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will check if your country eligible for the surface service with the post office, will get delivery quotation and the delivery timing (usually up to 3 months).
Dont forget to check the latest COVID news form the Japan Post following this link:
you also can check if your country eligible here:
We have an Update from the Japan Postal service today. Following countries are open for the EMS service (only) from now:
*We are still able to post to all around Russian Federation via the ship to the Vladivostok and then with local postal services.
**Cancelation of the order:
The situation with the postal service is critical at the moment, please bear in mind, when placing the order, for most of the countries and delivery methods, unknown waiting time at the moment. Parcels will be ready and posted as soon as COVID will pass and Japan Post will be able to collect and post parcels.
When placing the order, you agree to wait.
If you willing to cancel after placing the order:
– Via PayPal first 24 hours, FREE, after 24 hours 5% fee
– Via Credit Card at any time 5% fee as deducted by STRIPE
– After 24 hours, when parcel is ready, 10% restoking fee
Please place your order if you are able to wait, our customer service representatives always available to answer your questions live via shop chat or email.
COVID-19 is creating unprecedented challenges for all business around the world to operate as usual.
This page includes details about how Tsurugi Inc. is protecting our community in this difficult time.
While making the purchase at this time you should know:
– Tsurugi Inc. working usual hours and processing your orders as always
– Japan post has a limitation for international post, more information could be found on Japan Post web page following the link
you also can check if your country eligible here:
– We can prepare your order, and wait while the Post Office will be able to accept the parcels.
– Your transaction protected as usual, and we will be able to refund your money at any time*
– Before making the purchase please contact us and check the availability and the last updates on shipping and packing. Our team is ready to support you at any time.
– Please contact us BEFORE making the purchase of the sanitizing goods, protection masks etc. Market situation is unstable, prices are waved, so we will have to check with our dealers and shops BEFORE selling. Thank you for understanding.
We will update this page as the situation evolves − please check back for new information.
* If eligible, please check Terms and Conditions for goods not eligible for return and refund.