Glass coat is a hardened and chemically bonded coating that is surprisingly non-uniform.
The highest peak coating can be done easily.
The brightness of the new car can be maintained for a long time, and daily care is easy. OK only by washing with water (use of car wash machine is also OK)
In the case of a beautiful car (new car / just after delivery), work is easy!
1. Wash with the included cloth (remove sand and dust with water. Do not rub, gently wash the cloth with sufficient moisture)
2. Wipe with the included cloth (do not rub, gently remove moisture completely)
3.Coating with glass coat (Apply with the provided coating sponge)
4. Wipe off with the included cloth.
* After coating, wipe off 5 minutes in summer and 15 minutes in winter
* Car wash and wipe can be done with the included wipe.
* If the painted surface is clean on a new car (immediately after delivery), the base treatment with the attached base cleaner is not necessary. If there is dirt that cannot be removed by washing with a new car, we recommend using a base cleaner.
■ Product Description
Highly water-repellent and smooth glass coating with excellent gloss and antifouling properties.
Forms a highly durable special coating with a water repellent durability of about 1 year.
Realizes excellent workability without reducing the durability of the coating.
Deep luster, antifouling, water repellency, durability, all with high quality.
■ Paint color: All paint colors supported
■ Application: Car body, wheel coating
・ Glass coat (glass coating agent) 100mL * Approximately 80% (80mL) used in large vehicles such as Alphard and Vellfire ・ Base cleaner 60mL ・ Maintenance cleaner 100mL
・ Glass coat (glass coating agent) Silane compound (glass component) / silicone resin / petroleum solvent ・ Base cleaner Abrasive / Petroleum solvent ・ Maintenance cleaner Silicone resin / Abrasive / Petroleum solvent * The glass coat does not contain abrasives. * Abrasives blended in base cleaners and maintenance cleaners are ultrafine abrasives for finishing and polishing, and do not damage the body.
■ Working procedure
1. Wash with the included cloth (please remove sand and dust with water. Make sure the cloth is fully moistened and always run with water) 2.Base treatment with base cleaner (Apply with attached cleaner sponge) 3. Wipe with the included cloth (The base cleaner can be removed with a wet cloth while flowing water. Remove the base cleaner and moisture completely without rubbing.) 4.Coating with glass coat (Apply with the provided coating sponge) 5. Wipe with the included cloth. * After coating, wipe 5 minutes in summer and 15 minutes in winter * If the painted surface of a new car (immediately after delivery) is clean, no base treatment with a base cleaner is required. If there is dirt that cannot be removed by washing with a new car, we recommend using a base cleaner.
Usually, only washing with water is OK. When dirt that does not fall off after washing or when the water repellency decreases, it is recommended to use a partial maintenance cleaner. Also, once a few months, a maintenance cleaner is used on the entire vehicle to restore the coating performance of the TN glass coat and maintain the coating performance for a long time.